Wednesday, May 18, 2011

'Suckas' get a hold of your mind!

A sucka is a person out to do harm to me or someone I love. Someone who hates more than they love; you shouldn't be hating at all really. Someone who is sneaky & conniving. a liar. Some of you suckas' believe your own lies because you are so determined to tell that lie; you consider your lie the truth which is not right. Wake up, open your eyes and REPENT. For you have became another child of Sin. I will not be a victim of your bad ways but I will overcome and I will prevail. Stay away from these suckas' or catch their disease; as simple as that sucka!
"You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and has nothing to do with the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies." - John 8:44

No comments:

Post a Comment